These luxe brushed gold travel-friendly tins are perfect for the office or jetsetting around the globe. Instantly cozify any hotel room with your favorite scent and the warm glow of candlelight. Or scatter them throughout your home give each room a different scent personality.
Made in Brooklyn, New York with 100% soy derived from American-grown soy beans for an eco-friendly, clean burn. Uses a lead-free cotton wick primed with vegetable based wax and premium grade fragrance oil. No added dyes or chemicals.
Once the candle is burned through, tins can be reused as travel containers for conditioner, jewelry and more!
Burn time: Approx. 30 hours per candle
Jar Height: 1.75"
Jar Diameter: 2.5"
- Santal: A sultry masculine blend of earth and woods. Hinoki Cypress floats above a rich heart of cedar and pine over a warm base of vetiver and sandalwood.
- Fern + Moss: A scent for nature lovers inspired by the dewy and beautiful Fern Valley in Northern California. Fern + Moss blends notes of sage and lavender with woodsy base notes of spruce and pine to capture the elusive aroma of the great outdoors. This fragrance oil is infused with natural sage, lavandin, and orange essential oils.
- Tobacco: Top notes of leather, musk, amber and tobacco meet middle notes of black tea and base notes of patchouli and sandalwood. Also infused with cedarwood and patchouli essential oils.
- Sunday Morning: Reminiscent of whiling away a Sunday morning at the local farmer's market, sifting through luscious fruits and freshly picked flowers. Top notes of pear and bergamot float above a heart of jasmine and gardenia with a heady base of amber woods.
- Love Potion: Exotic notes of jasmine blossoms, calming lavender, and bright mandarin—an olfactory experience reminiscent of a freshly picked bouquet of wildflowers.
- Palo Santo: a scent that truly recreates and honors the deep, woody richness of the sacred Palo Santo (“holy wood”) tree native to Peru, Ecuador, and many Central and South American countries. Since the Incan era, the fragrant wood has been ritualistically burned to cleanse a space of bad energy, and the oil is said to have purifying and healing properties. This rendition features calming top notes of cedar and mint, middle notes of cypress, and eucalyptus, and warm base notes of sandalwood and amber. This candle is infused with eucalyptus, peppermint, and cedarwood essential oils.
- Woodsmoke: Imagine the comfort of a cozy cabin, cocooned in a worn, soft blanket, a crackling fire wrapping everything in a snug layer of warmth. Our Woodsmoke candle is the quintessential mini-fireplace—complete with the steady, calming flicker of a flame and the smoky, rich aroma of burning wood reminiscent of the real thing. Light this candle and notice notes of cedar leaf, labdanum, incense, and leather rounding out a rich smokiness.
- Hinoki: From the Japanese cypress that has a rich citrus aroma. Notes of hinoki cypress, cashmere woods, and cedar leaf dance above a heart of orris, redwood bark, and cardamom grounded by base of sandalwood. Woodsy, deep, and calming, our take on Hinoki smells like a stroll in Kyoto after the rain.
- Cardamom: Notes of warm cardamom, clove, and nutmeg with a touch of citrus envelope you in a cozy cloud of spice and sophistication.
- Christmas Tree: A cozy, aromatic blend of pine and spruce with rich base notes of cedarwood inspired by the most wonderful time of the year. Also infused with fir needle, spearmint, and patchouli essential oils.