Mesh Triangle Cut Out Bralette
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Triangle Cut Out is Cantiq's most popular bralette style! To be plainly stated- it just looks damn good! We are in love with this core style and we think you could too. Try it for us, please?
- Hand Dyed Satin Elastic Trim
- Nylon/Spandex Lace
- Features Triangle shaped straps
- Hand-wash Only
- Handmade in Los Angeles
Alex is wearing size XL
- XS: Fits an A/B Cup, band resting: 20" band stretched: 34"
- S: Fits a B/C Cup, band resting: 22" band stretched: 38",
- M: Fits a D/DD Cup, band resting: 24" band stretched: 40",
- L: Fits a DDD-E, band resting: 26" band stretched: 42",
- XL: Fits a E/F, band resting: 28" band stretched: 46”,
- 2XL: Fits a F/FF, band resting: 30" band stretched: 48",
- 3XL: Fits a FF/G, band resting: 32" band stretched: 50”
About Cantiq LA:
Cantiq LA started on a vintage sewing machine set up in the corner of designer chelsea hughes' kitchen, cantiq has now grown into something bigger than she thought it could be. based on the idea that lingerie shouldn't be constricted to popular beauty standards, chelsea decided to not only expand cantiq past straight sizes into plus sizes but also started her own size range defined as "more room" to further the inclusivity of the brand. cantiq has always been based on creating lingerie for all, regardless of body type, race or gender identity while still maintaining the handcrafted quality that began on the vintage machine in her kitchen in the spring of 2015.