A luxurious, hand-crafted piece of art you can wear and feel great about. Made of recycled plastic bottles, this mid-length Eco-Robe features one-of-a-kind original prints on a buttery soft fabric.
- Hand drawn pattern
- Recycled materials
- Machine washable
- 2 Outer pockets
- 2 Outer belt loops
- Removable waist tie
- Internal tie for secure closure
- Contrasting color cuffs, trim, and/or belt
- Made of recycled plastic bottles
- Digitally printed to reduce water use
- Designed in Asheville, NC, Imported
About Arlo Goods: Marissa Cuevas is the artist behind Arlo Goods. Each piece starts as a drawing in her sketchbook and is inspired by her nomadic lifestyle and travels. Arlo Goods was born on the road during a year long trip around Asia in 2017 and we aim to bring a sense of adventure and self expression to your everyday.