Lace Genderfluid Bandage Boyshorts
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Bandage Boyshorts are Cantiq's most popular style, probably because the no-booty-Judy gets left behind. The straps curve around your skin like a soft, warm hug with a slight lift!
- Hand Dyed Satin Elastic Trim
- Breathable Nylon/Spandex Lace
- Features straps that curve and accentuate
- Hand wash Only
- Handmade in Los Angeles
Austin is wearing a size Medium - More Room.
- XS: Size 24-25" / Size 0 / More Room 25-26”
- S: Size 26"-27" / Size 2/4 / More Room 27-29”
- M: Size 28"-29" / Size 6/8 / More Room 30-32”
- L: Size 30"-31" / Size 10/12 / More Room 33-34”
- XL: Size 32-33” / Size 14/16 / More Room 35-36”
- 2XL: Size 34-35” / Size 18/20 / More Room 37-38”
- 3XL: Size 36”-38” / Size 20/22 / More Room 39-40”
About Cantiq LA:
Cantiq LA started on a vintage sewing machine set up in the corner of designer chelsea hughes' kitchen, cantiq has now grown into something bigger than she thought it could be. based on the idea that lingerie shouldn't be constricted to popular beauty standards, chelsea decided to not only expand cantiq past straight sizes into plus sizes but also started her own size range defined as "more room" to further the inclusivity of the brand. cantiq has always been based on creating lingerie for all, regardless of body type, race or gender identity while still maintaining the handcrafted quality that began on the vintage machine in her kitchen in the spring of 2015.