Palate Polish is a Portland, Oregon based nail polish brand that makes polish that is small batch and 10-free, excluding many typical toxic ingredients found in nail polish. This product is Vegan and cruelty-free. Plus, they are all named after foods, how yummy is that! All bottles are 0.5 oz/15 ml and come with 2 stainless steel mixing balls.
10-free polish excludes the toxic chemicals: Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) and Parabens.
- Chimichurri, an olive drab green.
- Turmeric, a rusty yellow brown.
- Artichoke, a delicious creamy green.
- Cornflower, a periwinkle blue.
- Aphrodisiac, cobalt blue.
- PB&J, an iridescent purple shimmer.
- Sprinkles, a multi-color glitter.
- Cauliflower, a chalky white.
- Chai Tea Latte, the perfect neutral tan/nude.
- Earl Grey, a milky taupe with a blush tint.
- Gold Gumdrop, a clear polish with gold glitter.
- Hot Sauce, a classic fiery red.
- Paprika, a creamy terra cotta red.
- Brown Sugar, an iridescent metallic copper shimmer.
- Sweet Potato, a rusty orange.
- Gumball, a chunky rainbow glitter.
- Jawbreaker, a fun confetti white-based glitter.
- Sweet Mint, a neon-y pastel green.
- Nori, a dark forest green.
- Lavender Macaron, a pastel muted purple.
- Cookies & Cream, a chunky black & white glitter.
- Black Olive, the perfect black.
- Coconut, a stark true white.
- Black Pepper, a muted black glitter.
- Radicchio, a deep reddish-purple.
- Candied Ginger, a chunky brownish-gold glitter.