Elin 20 Denier Sheer Tights
Get back to basics: Elin premium sheer tights are a staple in wardrobe. Knitted in 20 denier econyl® 100% regenerated yarn with an extra reinforced toe. The econyl nylon used to make these tights is from salvaged fishnets lost at sea. Truly sustainably sexy!
- Material: 79% recycled polyamide, 21% elastane.
Swedish Stockings is the only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, who's mission is to change and influence the entire industry by eliminating waste and being environmentally conscious. They combine sustainability, quality and great design, to produce a product of excellent caliber and durability.
Every pair of Swedish Stockings is:
- Made from recycled materials or organic natural fibers
- Knitted in 3D for an optimal fitting and texture
- Knitted with flat seams
- Knitted with a comfortable waistband
- Produced in a solar powered factory
- Produced from sustainable materials
- Produced using water that is purified before it goes back in the ground
- Produced in a zero waste factory.