Jump on the net socks trend with the ever elegant Elvira net ankle socks. Elvira is a new version of the classic net sock, now with a reinforced toe and stronger knitted fishnet. Elvira is knitted using Q-Nova® regenerated yarn. They are lightweight and silk smooth, perfect for wearing with sexy heels or dressing down with sneakers.
- Material: 85% recycled polyamide, 15% elastane.
Swedish Stockings is the only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, who's mission is to change and influence the entire industry by eliminating waste and being environmentally conscious. They combine sustainability, quality and great design, to produce a product of excellent caliber and durability.
Every pair of Swedish Stockings is:
- Made from recycled materials or organic natural fibers
- Knitted in 3D for an optimal fitting and texture
- Knitted with flat seams
- Knitted with a comfortable waistband
- Produced in a solar powered factory
- Produced from sustainable materials
- Produced using water that is purified before it goes back in the ground
- Produced in a zero waste factory.