Emma High Apex Bra
Emma high apex bra is made from soft recycled materials turned into this floral lace. The high apex shape provides good support and is therefore very suitable for fuller busts. Complete the set with Emma High Briefs.
- Fine lace in 80% polyamide (recycled) and 20% elastane (recycled)
- Soft mesh in 76% polyamide (recycled) and 24% elastane (recycled)
- Removable padding in 100% polyester (recycled)
- Golden trim
- Wash cold on delicate cycle, or hand wash. Hang to dry.
- This product is made in Latvia, and certified vegan by PETA. The lace contains Roica Eco-Smart elastane (recycled) yarn that is GRS certified, and all fabrics and trim have Oeko-Tex certifications.
- Runs true to size
- Adjustable straps
- Removable padding
- Hook fastenings at back
Underprotection is a Danish brand based in Copenhagen, whose mission is to show that fair fashion made in sustainable fabrics do not have to be boring or less fashionable. Their purpose is to create underwear styles that makes you feel fabulous, and loungewear you want to wear all week. All made in sustainable materials and produced in a certified ethical factory.