The Escapist collection candles takes you to our favorite places in the world, places we’ve traveled to that have a permanent place in our olfactory memories. Double-wicked and housed in white textured boxes and screenprinted glass tumblers, this collection will tug at the heartstrings of minimalists around the world.
Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Made in Brooklyn, New York with 100% soy wax for an eco-friendly clean burn. Brooklyn Candle Studio uses lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Their candles are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
- Volume: 13 oz
- Diameter: 3 3/8 in
- Height: 4 1/4 in
- Burn time: Up to 70 hours
- Catskills: It's our home! Woody notes of cedar and juniper are wrapped up in the fresh air of the Catskill Mountains while on a tranquil hike in the woods after an autumn rainstorm, crunchy leaves and fallen pine needles underfoot.
- Brooklyn: Inspired by late nights lingering with friends in aged leather booths of bustling Brooklyn cocktail bars, live jazz serenading the room, sipping drinks infused with exotic ingredients like wild sage, cassis, and orange blossom.
- Santorini: Reminiscent of the earthy fruity aromas of Santorini’s abundant fig trees and lush native currants. Woodsy notes of sandalwood and amber form a rich, warm base.
- Maui: The tide rises and falls on a secret beach on the island of Maui and, with it, notes of sea salt, sea moss, and driftwood evaporate into the air. A touch of zesty bergamot and soft ylang ylang round out aromas of the ocean.