These luxe brushed gold travel-friendly tins are perfect for the office or jetsetting around the globe. Instantly cozify any hotel room with your favorite scent and the warm glow of candlelight. Or scatter them throughout your home give each room a different scent personality.
Made in Brooklyn, New York with 100% soy derived from American-grown soy beans for an eco-friendly, clean burn. Uses a lead-free cotton wick primed with vegetable based wax and premium grade fragrance oil. No added dyes or chemicals.
Once the candle is burned through, tins can be reused as travel containers for conditioner, jewelry and more!
Burn time: Approx. 30 hours per candle
Jar Height: 1.75"
Jar Diameter: 2.5"
- Santal: A sultry masculine blend of earth and woods. Hinoki Cypress floats above a rich heart of cedar and pine over a warm base of vetiver and sandalwood.
- Fern + Moss: A scent for nature lovers inspired by the dewy and beautiful Fern Valley in Northern California. Fern + Moss blends notes of sage and lavender with woodsy base notes of spruce and pine to capture the elusive aroma of the great outdoors. This fragrance oil is infused with natural sage, lavandin, and orange essential oils.
- Tobacco: Top notes of leather, musk, amber and tobacco meet middle notes of black tea and base notes of patchouli and sandalwood. Also infused with cedarwood and patchouli essential oils.
- Montana Forest: Inspired by the fresh evergreens that grow in the airy mountains of Montana, we created a scent reminiscent of nature in a far-off place. A Brooklyn Candle Studio original blend of blue spruce, pine, and camphor essential oils and fragrance.
- Lavender: This lavender scented candle is a perfect everyday floral, promotes relaxation, and smells like a heavenly meadow. Infused with lavender essential oils, it is the perfect companion for relaxing with a good book before bed or taking a long, soothing bubble bath.
- Rose Botanica: A downtown take on your classic rose, soft floral notes strike a perfect balance with subtle notes of musk and sandalwood.
- Sunday Morning: Reminiscent of whiling away a Sunday morning at the local farmer's market, sifting through luscious fruits and freshly picked flowers. Top notes of pear and bergamot float above a heart of jasmine and gardenia with a heady base of amber woods.
- Love Potion: Exotic notes of jasmine blossoms, calming lavender, and bright mandarin—an olfactory experience reminiscent of a freshly picked bouquet of wildflowers.
- Spiked Apple Cider: Nothing welcomes the season more than a steaming cup of apple cider, garnished with a cinnamon stick (and some bourbon, of course). Infused with natural cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, orange, and cedarwood essential oils, it's crisp and cozy — all the things you love about this season.
- Cardamom: Notes of warm cardamom, clove, and nutmeg with a touch of citrus envelope you in a cozy cloud of spice and sophistication.
- Christmas Tree: A cozy, aromatic blend of pine and spruce with rich base notes of cedarwood inspired by the most wonderful time of the year. Also infused with fir needle, spearmint, and patchouli essential oils.