Loose Herbal Smoking Blend
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
For centuries, herbal smoking has been a thread deeply woven into the fabric of cultures around the world, a form of communion between plants, their medicine and our breath.
The transformation of plants into smoke and ash when experienced through our body, resonates with us at an emotional and physical level.
Herbal smoking is a ritual to slow down. Let the herbs quiet your mind and guide your spirit to be present, here and now.
They do not contain tobacco, nicotine or any toxic substances.
- Certified organic herbs.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll your own or smoke them with a crystal diffusers.
- 20 g / 0.7 oz in a re-sealable pouch.
- The Shift: enhance intuition and creativity.
- Organic Mullein, Damiana, Mugwart, Wild Lettuce + Blue Lotus
- The Dream: lifts low spirits & calms restless minds.
- Organic Mullein, Skullcap, Passionflower, Lemon Balm + Lavender
- The Heart: sensual blend of heart-opening herbs.
- Organic Mullein, Damiana, Raspberry Leaf, Hibiscus Linden + Rose
- The Break: quit smoking tobacco.
- Organic Mullein, Marshmallow Leaf, Coltsfoot, Yerba Santa + Calendula
- The Balm: uplifting & soothing, calmness + emotional balance.
- Organic Mullein, Marshmallow Leaf, Lemon Balm, Chamomile + Peppermint
How to use:
- Set an intention for your Ceremony. Included is a Love Note in each package to encourage you in the practice of setting intentions. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small. You could also powder them, if you'd like.
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to grind any roots or barks. If you are using a crystal pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Try to calm the overthinking mind and listen to the plants and the medicine they have to offer you.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend. Spritz your blend with a little water and store it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)