Sometimes you just don't want your socks to show, we get it. Ida 70 Denier no-show socks are the perfect sustainable sock that you can wear with heels, sneakers or low-cut shoes. Perfect when you need some extra coverage, but don't was to wear plain socks . Ida comes in a pair of two, shoe sized and made of 100% recycled yarn.
- Material: 100% recycled polyamide.
Swedish Stockings is the only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, who's mission is to change and influence the entire industry by eliminating waste and being environmentally conscious. They combine sustainability, quality and great design, to produce a product of excellent caliber and durability.
Every pair of Swedish Stockings is:
- Made from recycled materials or organic natural fibers
- Knitted in 3D for an optimal fitting and texture
- Knitted with flat seams
- Knitted with a comfortable waistband
- Produced in a solar powered factory
- Produced from sustainable materials
- Produced using water that is purified before it goes back in the ground
- Produced in a zero waste factory.