Ingrid Ankle Socks
Ingrid premium ankle socks are the perfect classic sock. Knitted in a 60 denier, semi opaque style, using Nilit® ecocide recycled yarn and designed with a broad, soft elastic for the ultimate fit.
- Material: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane.
Swedish Stockings is the only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, who's mission is to change and influence the entire industry by eliminating waste and being environmentally conscious. They combine sustainability, quality and great design, to produce a product of excellent caliber and durability.
Every pair of Swedish Stockings is:
- Made from recycled materials or organic natural fibers
- Knitted in 3D for an optimal fitting and texture
- Knitted with flat seams
- Knitted with a comfortable waistband
- Produced in a solar powered factory
- Produced from sustainable materials
- Produced using water that is purified before it goes back in the ground
- Produced in a zero waste factory.