Julia Shaping Shorts
Julia shaping shorts is the sustainable answer to wearing traditional shapewear. Comfortable and contouring, these 70 denier support style shorts hug and conform to every curve of your body. They are available in black and nude and rise from the midriff to mid-thigh, providing a sleek and comfortable fit. Made from Nilit® ecocide recycled yarn, these shorts are knitted to achieve the ultimate fit and shape, perfect for providing shape under slim fitting dresses and skirts.
- Material: 88% recycled polyamide, 12% elastane.
Swedish Stockings is the only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, who's mission is to change and influence the entire industry by eliminating waste and being environmentally conscious. They combine sustainability, quality and great design, to produce a product of excellent caliber and durability.
Every pair of Swedish Stockings is:
- Made from recycled materials or organic natural fibers
- Knitted in 3D for an optimal fitting and texture
- Knitted with flat seams
- Knitted with a comfortable waistband
- Produced in a solar powered factory
- Produced from sustainable materials
- Produced using water that is purified before it goes back in the ground
- Produced in a zero waste factory.