The Liza Bralette is comfortable and easy to style for any occasion. It is cut from lace in an elegant vintage look with delicate scalloped edges and beige mesh lining - makes for a romantic style. Its long line fit is supported with a shiny underband elastic, and it features a golden trim. Complete the set with Liza Briefs.
- Fine Italian lace in 90% recycled nylon and 10% recycled elastane
- Soft mesh in 76% recycled nylon and 24% recycled elastane
- Removable padding in 100% recycled polyester
- Golden trim
- Wash cold on a delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
- This product is made in Greece and is certified vegan by PETA. The lace contains Roica Eco-Smart elastane yarn that is GRS certified, and all fabrics and trim have Oeko-Tex certifications.
- Runs true to size
- Light support
- Adjustable straps
- Removable padding
- Hook fastenings at back
Model wears a size S.
Underprotection is a Danish brand based in Copenhagen, whose mission is to show that fair fashion made in sustainable fabrics do not have to be boring or less fashionable. Their purpose is to create underwear styles that makes you feel fabulous, and loungewear you want to wear all week. All made in sustainable materials and produced in a certified ethical factory.