Crystal Pleasure Wands are meant for sacred self pleasure, manifestation and healing from within. Self pleasure narrates the story of how you relate with your body. Touch yourself the way you wish to be touched. Be expressive, be loving, be kind, be creative.
Remember, big is not always better! Polished to a smooth and silky texture, the mini crystal pleasure wands dare you to experience pleasure starting at the the outer regions. Tune into this Self Ceremony and experience orgasms in a different, full-body, expansive way.
You can use Pleasure Wands to play with or without a partner, for tantric massage or to consciously massage acupressure points inside the body. These massages help release tension and increase vitality in the genital area. Not to mention, you get the loving energy from the crystal itself.
- Dimension approx. 4.3 in long.
- Comes in a discrete cotton drawstring bag.
- Care Card with basic care tips and link to the how to guide
- Includes a love note, a self love reminder
- Due to the nature of crystals most wands will have surface level indentations. Shallow surface level indentations and cosmetic scratches can be cleaned easily with water.
Stones to choose from:
- Rose Quartz: known as the love stone, Rose Quartz is associated with the heart chakra. It has a powerful, versatile energy that can enhance positives forces in virtually any situation: it promotes unconditional love, forgiveness, infinite peace and compassion. It brings a deep inner healing, enhancing self-love, trust and confidence. It's also one of the best crystals to be used to attract love into your life, and maintain happy loving relationships with you and everyone around you.
- Obsidian: If you find yourself drawn to Obsidian and its intense, mysterious vibes, it could be a sign that you're in need of a deep energy cleanse. Known as the "psychic vacuum cleaner," the Obsidian crystal is your spiritual cleaner, working hard to clean up the emotional wreckage and debris from the past. A bodyguard to your soul, the Obsidian crystal stone also protects you from shadow traits -- addiction, fear, anxiety, and anger-- by acting as a mirror to your inner self.
- Clear Quartz: Known as the “Master Healer", Clear Quartz cleanses, energizes and balances. Clear Quartz may be programmed for a variety of purposes and will amplify energy from you and from other crystals. It resonates with all chakras and aids in the connection with your higher Self. It brings harmony and balance by dispelling negative energy.
- Howlite: a lovely stone to use when needing to reduce anxiety, tensions and stress. It can be used to facilitate mental awareness of both current and past issues, encourage emotional expression and assist in the elimination of pain, stress or rage.
- Aventurine: Sometimes a gamble looks less like a game, and more like a fork in the road of your life; a time when you have to decide between what is sound and secure, or taking a risk. In connecting with the heart chakra, Aventurine graces the spirit with an easy sense of confidence. The excitement it stimulates can promote a more optimistic outlook that will make jumping out of your comfort zone less scary.
- Tiger's Eye: It does not only gets its name from its amber hues, but also its ability to bestow fierce focus and primal power only bolsters its tiger-like reputation. This crystal helps you see through a fresh set of eyes, so that you can gain clarity on situations that have become blurry or confusing. Tiger’s eye shifts your outlook so that you can gain a deeper understanding of yourself. Is there a new hobby you’d like to try? A solution to a problem you haven’t considered? An aspect to yourself that you haven’t indulged? Tiger’s eye connects to the solar plexus and sacral chakras to ground you in the power you need to pursue those ventures.
Self Ceremony, a celebration of self care as a ceremony with yourself. The belief that by turning self-care into a ceremony it becomes an experience that requires you to set time aside for yourself, a mindful pause, that not only grounds you in the present moment, but also paves the way to access your internal world. A Self Ceremony becomes a reflection of what matters to you and the ways you want to take care of your needs. And by making these choices you are choosing your authentic self over and over, from a place of love, self-worth, nourishment and beauty.