The perfect medium weight basic, Olivia premium tights are knitted in a 60 denier thickness for a semi-opaque finish. Knitted using Nilit® ecocare recycled yarn, in 3D for an optimal fit and designed with a broader waistband and reinforced toe for a comfortable and stronger tight. Available in black and a deep Bordeaux red for the winter season.
- Material: 92% recycled polyamide, 8% elastane.
Swedish Stockings is the only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, who's mission is to change and influence the entire industry by eliminating waste and being environmentally conscious. They combine sustainability, quality and great design, to produce a product of excellent caliber and durability.
Every pair of Swedish Stockings is:
- Made from recycled materials or organic natural fibers
- Knitted in 3D for an optimal fitting and texture
- Knitted with flat seams
- Knitted with a comfortable waistband
- Produced in a solar powered factory
- Produced from sustainable materials
- Produced using water that is purified before it goes back in the ground
- Produced in a zero waste factory.