Polly One-Piece Swimsuit
Polly swimsuit in black is made in soft recycled polyester fabric and has a joyful flower print. It has a bandeau shape with adjustable and removable spaghetti shoulder straps, a beautiful cut-out back and high-cut legs with cute ruffle details. Wear yours at the beach layered with an oversized shirt and sandals.
- Soft swimwear jersey in 94% polyester (recycled) and 6% elastane
- Metallic look trim
- Removable padding in 100% polyester (recycled)
- Wash cold on a delicate cycle, or hand wash. Hang to dry.
- This product is made in New Dehli, India at a SEDEX and GOTS certified factory. It's vegan approved by PETA and the swim fabric is both Oeko-Tex and GRS certified.
- Runs true to size
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Inside line of silicone
- High-cut legs
- Snug fit
Underprotection is a Danish brand based in Copenhagen, whose mission is to show that fair fashion made in sustainable fabrics do not have to be boring or less fashionable. Their purpose is to create underwear styles that makes you feel fabulous, and loungewear you want to wear all week. All made in sustainable materials and produced in a certified ethical factory.