Reusable Cotton Thong Pantyliners
Designed specifically for thong wearers, the breathable GladRags Thong Pantyliner is perfect for light everyday protection or as backup for your menstrual cup. This pantyliner includes two sets of snaps to ensure it stays in place.
Approx. 8" long, 2.5" wide in the middle and 1" at the thinnest (when snapped).
*currently only available in a 3-pack. Colors are assorted and may not be the one on display.
- GladRags cloth Pantyliners are best for light flow
- As absorbent as a disposable liner
- Good reusable option for everyday or light period protection
- Ideal menstrual cup or tampon backup
- Designed specifically for thongs, and includes two sets of snaps to ensure it stays in place
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Approx. 8" long, 2.5" wide in the middle and 1" at the thinnest (when wings are snapped)
Caring for your cloth pads or menstrual cup is simple. Follow this easy step-by-step instructions to ensure your GladRags will stay in great condition for years to come:
- After use, separate the inserts from the holder. Pantyliners do not have inserts.
- Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the presoak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
We do not recommend the use of castile soap, facial soap, or other soaps not intended for textile laundering. Excess detergent may lead to build up, which can limit the absorbency of your cloth pads.
A note about staining: Soaking your GladRags in cold water or pre-treating with an enzymatic cleanser immediately after using are two simple ways to prevent staining. However, light staining does not indicate that your laundered cloth pads are not clean or sanitary!