T-Shirt Scoop Neck Bodysuit
With its easy t-shirt silhouette and scoop neckline, this bodysuit is an outfit enhancer that can be dressed up or down. Made from recycled nylon that feels like a second skin, this bodysuit smooths and supports for a sleek, held-in look.
- T-shirt silhouette with mid-rise sleeves and a scoop neck that tastefully exposes the décolleté
- A super-soft, recycled nylon fabric holds you in without constricting
- Unlike anything on the market, snap closures placed towards the front so the buttons don’t ride up where they shouldn’t
- Cotton-lined bottom comes in the same silhouette as the Okko Signature Brief
- Raw-cut edges deliver a line-free look
- Fabric is opaque enough to wear without a bra
- If in between sizes, size down.
Made in China
Founded in late 2018 by Phoebe Kunitomi, okko (standing for Our Kind of KnockOut) knows women can do more with less. Through intentionally straightforward and minimal body wear, okko empowers all women to declutter in more ways than one — starting with the top drawer.
As the daughter of a Korean mother and Japanese father, Phoebe’s upbringing was grounded in minimalism, and she applies that conscious mentality in okko’s timeless and comfortable designs.
Why shouldn’t women have underwear that just works? Turns out, the words “invisible” and “forgotten” carry a negative connotation in most scenarios, except when we’re talking underwear. okko delivers on undergarments that are worn to be forgotten, and when you’re not thinking about what’s underneath, you’re unstoppable.
okko is the foundation of a life lived consciously, minimally, and never without purpose. Making only products worth owning, we hope to transform your top drawer once and for all.