The Vicky Hipsters are cut from soft mesh, overlaid with beautiful scalloped lace. The high-rise fit and the diagonal panels highlights your curves, and makes for a slightly vintage look. Complete the look with matching Vicky Bralette.
- Lace in 86% polyamid (recycled) and 14% elastane (recycled)
- Soft mesh in 76% polyamid (recycled) and 24% elastane (recycled)
- Gusset in 100% cotton (organic)
- Wash cold on a delicate cycle or hand wash. Hang to dry.
- This product is made in Bulgaria, at a Oeko-Tex and BSCI certified factory and is approved vegan by PETA. All fabrics are GRS and Oeko-Tex certified.
- Runs true to size
- High-rise fit
- Soft edge elastics
- Semi high-cut leg
About Underprotection: Underprotection is a Danish brand based in Copenhagen, whose mission is to show that fair fashion made in sustainable fabrics do not have to be boring or less fashionable. Their purpose is to create underwear styles that makes you feel fabulous, and loungewear you want to wear all week. All made in sustainable materials and produced in a certified ethical factory.