Return Policy & Exchanges
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the item(s) you want to return. Choose if you want to return your item(s) for store credit or exchange them for a different size or item(s).
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines, another email when your return item(s) is received & a final email confirming your store credit/exchange is on its way or rejection of return.
- Please note that international orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges at this point in time
What items are returnable for exchange or store credit?
- Most lingerie, loungewear or clothing items, within 30 days from the date of purchase
- Item(s) must be in original, unused and resellable condition, unwashed and free of stains and body or perfume odors. Any items not in compliance with this rule will be subject to rejection of exchange/store credit or may incur a cleaning fee of 20% of the item cost.
- In the original condition + packaging with all the tags connected and intact
- Returnable items are only eligible for store credit or exchange.
What items are non-returnable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Discounted items (if applicable) and sale items, items marked final sale
- Items from the following categories: Apothecary, Sexual Wellness items, Candles, Books, Notebooks/pads, Zines, Beauty & Wellness products, Hosiery & Socks, Period Care items & underwear, Swimwear returned without protective liner, crystal items, greeting cards, adhesive products, wardrobe solutions, laundry and garment care items, pasties, masks, room sprays & diffusers, skincare products, kitchen items. Non-refundable items are subject to change.
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the delivered date. We will instruct you on how to discard, dispose or recycle the faulty item (or have you ship it back to us at no cost to you!) and will ask for images and a full description of the damage to process a replacement.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased lingerie and loungewear for a different size or store credit. Once the exchange request is approved and original item(s) returned + received in acceptable condition, the replacement item(s) or store credit will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
We do not offer refunds at this time.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned product(s), refer to the email received after placing the return request. In most cases, once your return request is approved, you will receive a separate email with a return shipping label that you can print to use to send your return item(s) back. We use USPS postal services to return items, please drop off return item(s) to your local postal office.
If you are unable to drop off packages at your local post office, or would prefer to use a different shipping provider, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request (additional fees may apply).
How soon will I get my exchange or store credit?
Once your returned item(s) is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your exchange/store credit request.
If approved, the store credit request will be processed within 5 - 7 business days (weekdays) after return items have been received, minus the cost of shipping.
Exchanges can take up to 1-2 weeks to be processed and fully resolved. Exchanges are free to ship.
If your return is rejected, you will receive an email with images and explanation of rejection and the item(s) will be shipped back to you. Additional shipping costs may apply.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding returns, exchanges, store credits or refunds, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.