The Collage Kit is a new 120-page magazine of curated photographs, illustrations, and textures that are just begging to be cut up and reassembled into your very own collage masterpiece.
The Collage Kit has two goals in mind:
1. Make it easy to unplug, relax, and engage in a mindful, creative activity.
2. Support up-and-coming artists we love.
Images cover a wide range of subject material including (but not limited to!) nature, design, letters, landscape, travel, and vintage photos. (Some of our favorite collages include DIY abstract artworks, greeting cards, and Junk Journaling/creative scrapbooking)
Not sure what to make? Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Create DIY artwork for your bedroom wall, desk, or dorm room
- Cut out abstract shapes and paste them into a creative scrapbook or junk journal
- Make a greeting card for a friend
- Create a wallpaper by overlapping the prints onto your wall
- 120 pages (60 sheets)
- One side of each sheet features artwork, while the other side is a solid color or simple texture
- Paper stock: 100# cover. 70# interior pages
- Size: 8.5x11
- Includes examples of finished collages for layout inspiration
- The Collage Kit makes a great gift for kids and adults.