Reusable Cotton Day Pad Plus
GladRags Day Pads Plus have a unique three-part design which allows you to customize the pad according to your flow. Choose one or two absorbent inserts to place inside the envelope-style holder, or use the holder alone for an ultra-slim liner!
The Day Pad Plus features additional length for an extended coverage area.
Includes 1 holder + 2 inserts. Available in solid black or random prints (prints vary from photo**).
- GladRags reusable Day Pads are best for moderate flow
- As absorbent as an extra-long maxi pad
- Customizable absorbency - includes 1 holder and two inserts
- Cloth menstrual pads, made with 100% cotton fabric
- Approx. 11" long, 3" wide (when wings are snapped)
Cleaning & Care Instructions:
- After use, separate the inserts from the holder. Pantyliners do not have inserts.
- Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the presoak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
Avoid using detergents that include fabric softeners or whiteners as these can inhibit the absorbency of your cloth pads. We do not recommend the use of castille soap, facial soap, or other soaps not intended for textile laundering. Excess detergent may lead to build up, which can limit the absorbency of your cloth pads.
- A note about staining: Soaking your GladRags in cold water or pre-treating with an enzymatic cleanser immediately after using are two simple ways to prevent staining. However, light staining does not indicate that your laundered cloth pads are not clean or sanitary!