Paloma High Waist Bottom
The Paloma high waist bottom, named after a pretty little beach in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, South of France, is one of those classics that doesn't need much explaining. A high rise with an absolute comfort, let's just say that you will want to wear it all the time at the beach! You'll appreciate the simplicity and great comfort. The Paloma suit rests on the hip bone and rises approximately up to the belly button which makes it more comfortable. It also offers amazing butt coverage! Best Seller Alert!
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
UPF 50+ UV protection.
80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
4-way stretch fabric and lining.
Fully lined with high quality lining.
Resistant to humidity.
Made with high quality Italian fabric.
Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
Ethically made with love in Peru.
Size & Fit:
- Cristal is wearing a M top and M bottom. She wears a 36B bra - pants 10-12/30-31. Chest: 38" / Hips: 42.12"
- Amélie is wearing a XL top and XL bottom. She wears a 40E bra - pants 14/36.
Chest: 45.66" / Hips: 46.45"
- Justine is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 42D bra - pants 14/36. Chest: 44" / Hips: 46"
- S: Hips: 36-38", Pant size: 4-6
- M: Hips: 39-41", Pant size: 8-10
- L: Hips: 42-44", Pant size: 12-14
- XL: Hips: 45-48", Pant size: 16-18
Mimi & August swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.