Reusable Cotton Night Pad
GladRags Night Pads consist of a holder and two inserts, and have an additional layer of ultra-absorbent cotton terrycloth, plus extra coverage in the front and back. Wear this breathable, all-cotton pad at night while you sleep, on heavy flow days, or during postpartum recovery, for the ultimate in leak protection.
Includes 1 holder + 2 inserts. Available in solid black, solid colors or random prints (colors and prints may vary from photo).
- GladRags cloth Night Pads are best for heavy menstrual flow
- As absorbent as an overnight maxi pad
- Customizable absorbency - includes 1 holder and two inserts
- Good for overnight use (the flared ends help prevent leaks when you’re lying down)
- Try as a reusable option for comfortable postpartum protection
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Approx. 14" long, 3" wide in the middle and 5" at the widest (when wings are snapped)
Cleaning & Care Instructions:
- After use, separate the inserts from the holder. Pantyliners do not have inserts.
- Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the presoak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
Avoid using detergents that include fabric softeners or whiteners as these can inhibit the absorbency of your cloth pads. We do not recommend the use of castille soap, facial soap, or other soaps not intended for textile laundering. Excess detergent may lead to build up, which can limit the absorbency of your cloth pads.
- A note about staining: Soaking your GladRags in cold water or pre-treating with an enzymatic cleanser immediately after using are two simple ways to prevent staining. However, light staining does not indicate that your laundered cloth pads are not clean or sanitary!