Reusable Organic Cotton Pantyliner
Ever wondered how to begin your journey towards a sustainably sexy period? Believe us, the path starts here. Our reusable organic cotton pads provide the coverage of a normal disposable pad, but are way better for the environment, your health and your budget.
GladRags Organic cotton pads are made using no pesticides or herbicides to grow the cotton, so the soil and water were not polluted, nor did farm workers breathe in any harmful chemicals as they worked with the cotton. By purchasing organic cotton GladRags, you are supporting healthy agriculture.
Comfortable light absorbency in a slim, organic cotton pantyliner. Ideal for light days, menstrual cup back-up, or everyday wear. The breathable organic cotton is comfortable and won't irritate sensitive skin.
Our Pantyliner is equivalent to a small disposable pantyliner. Our Pantyliner Plus features additional length and wider wings for extended coverage.
- Includes 1 or 3 holders
- Made with unbleached, undyed GOTS-certified organic cotton.
- GladRags are handmade in Portland, Oregon, USA.
GladRags organic cloth Pantyliners are best for light flow
As absorbent as a small disposable liner
Good reusable option for everyday protection
Ideal menstrual cup or tampon backup
Made with 100% organic cotton fabric
Approx. 6.75" long, 2.25" wide (when wings are snapped)
Cleaning & Care Instructions:
- After use, separate the inserts from the holder. Pantyliners do not have inserts.
- Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the presoak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
Avoid using detergents that include fabric softeners or whiteners as these can inhibit the absorbency of your cloth pads. We do not recommend the use of castille soap, facial soap, or other soaps not intended for textile laundering. Excess detergent may lead to build up, which can limit the absorbency of your cloth pads.
- A note about staining: Soaking your GladRags in cold water or pre-treating with an enzymatic cleanser immediately after using are two simple ways to prevent staining. However, light staining does not indicate that your laundered cloth pads are not clean or sanitary!