Fall in love with yourself with the help of this powerful pipe. Super easy to use and clean, crystal pipes hold an invitation for true connection with yourself, with others, and with the present moment.
With its own particular colors and beauty marks, making each one of them unique, Crystal Pipes have a powerful, versatile energy that can enhance positive forces in virtually any situation: it promotes unconditional love, forgiveness, infinite peace and compassion.
- Dimension: 1.2'' x 0.6''.
- Stainless steel screen filter can be easily popped in and out for cleaning.
- Includes a cotton drawstring bag
- Plus a Care Card with basic care tips and link to the how to guide
- Includes a love note, a self love reminder
Choose from the following stones:
Amethyst: a natural stress reliever and encourages inner strength.
Often used to help alleviate headaches and migraines, as well as to dispel nightmares and help with insomnia.
- Labradorite: a stone that awakens mystical and magical abilities and psychic powers. It has a deeply felt resonance that is very powerful and can be used to bring about changes in your life. Its vibration offers protection from negativity, clears negativity from your aura and seals it to prevent any energy leaks. Labradorite also gives energy to those that have been doing too much and need to recharge.
- Howlite: use when needing to reduce anxiety, tensions and stress. It can be used to facilitate awareness, encourage emotional expression and assist in the elimination of pain, stress or rage. Howlite brings mental awareness, both to current and past-life issues, and facilitates a calm communication of these issues. By strengthening positive character traits, it assists in removing selfishness, rude behaviour, and greed.
- Astrophyllite: The name "Astrophyllite" comes from the Greek "astron" for "star" and "phyllon" for "leaf" due to its starburst-like sprays. Astrophyllite helps to release old patterns and programming without any guilt so that forward progress can be made. It assists and guides us to reach our full potential, allowing for the realization that there truly are no limitations or obstacles. Astrophyllite's motto is "Believe and you will achieve.” Astrophyllite increases sensitivity of touch and perception, which makes it an excellent tool for those who are working in the alternative healing. Physically, Astrophyllite works with issues of the hormonal and reproductive systems, including PMS and menopause issues.
- Jade: While all crystals promote harmony between the mind, body and spirit, Jade is a superstar in the world of crystal healing thanks to its powerful connection to the heart chakra and its varying shades of green. The "stone of fidelity," Jade is wonderful for balancing male and female energies, and helping with dysfunctional relationships. Jade instills confidence and calms the nervous system.
- Lapis Lazuli: Lapis Lazuli is an excellent stone for people in a position of sharing their ideals and beliefs. It keeps the head and heart (what we know in fact vs. what we trust by faith) in balance. It also provides whomever uses it with greater wisdom in applying healing skills and psychic information. Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability. It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth and understanding, and aids the process of learning. It is excellent for enhancing memory.
- Aventurine: Green Aventurine is not merely an attractor of luck, but one that aligns conditions so “opportunity” is inevitable. Green Aventurine releases old patterns, habits and disappointments so new growth can take place. It brings optimism and a zest for life, allowing us to move forward with confidence to embrace change. Green Aventurine has a particularly soothing energy behind it and is recommended for working through unresolved emotional issues. Also known as a “stone of personal growth”, it offers opportunities for learning about own selves and our place in the universe.
Self Ceremony, a celebration of self care as a ceremony with yourself. The belief that by turning self-care into a ceremony it becomes an experience that requires you to set time aside for yourself, a mindful pause, that not only grounds you in the present moment, but also paves the way to access your internal world. A Self Ceremony becomes a reflection of what matters to you and the ways you want to take care of your needs. And by making these choices you are choosing your authentic self over and over, from a place of love, self-worth, nourishment and beauty.