Polly Bikini Bandeau
Polly bikini bandeau in black is made in soft recycled polyester fabric and has a joyful flower print. The bikini bandeau has adjustable and removable spaghetti shoulder straps and a line of silicone inside to ensure it stays up nicely. Mix and match within the Polly line, try for example Polly bikini tanga for a complete set.
- Soft swimwear jersey in 94% polyester (recycled) and 6% elastane
- Removable padding in 100% polyester (recycled)
- Metallic look trim
- Wash cold on a delicate cycle, or hand wash. Hang to dry.
- This product is made in New Dehli, India at a SEDEX and GOTS certified factory. It's vegan approved by PETA and the swim fabric is both Oeko-Tex and GRS certified.
- Runs true to size
- Adjustable and removable shoulder straps
- Golden back closure
- Medium support
Model wears a size S.
Underprotection is a Danish brand based in Copenhagen, whose mission is to show that fair fashion made in sustainable fabrics do not have to be boring or less fashionable. Their purpose is to create underwear styles that makes you feel fabulous, and loungewear you want to wear all week. All made in sustainable materials and produced in a certified ethical factory.