Made of recycled yarn and oh so cute, Sara sneaker socks are a must have basic for anyone with a sneaker obsession. Thick, but not too thick and super soft, Sara is discreet and designed to stay on your foot throughout the day. Sara is knitted in 3D using Nilit® eco-care recycled yarn.
- Material: 90% recycled polyamide, 10% elastane.
Swedish Stockings is the only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, who's mission is to change and influence the entire industry by eliminating waste and being environmentally conscious. They combine sustainability, quality and great design, to produce a product of excellent caliber and durability.
Every pair of Swedish Stockings is:
- Made from recycled materials or organic natural fibers
- Knitted in 3D for an optimal fitting and texture
- Knitted with flat seams
- Knitted with a comfortable waistband
- Produced in a solar powered factory
- Produced from sustainable materials
- Produced using water that is purified before it goes back in the ground
- Produced in a zero waste factory.