Tofino High Leg Bikini Bottom
The new Tofino Bikini Bottom will not go unnoticed this summer! Mimi + August has created the perfect high-leg swimsuit bottom that will hit above your navel and bare just enough to make you feel confident and comfortable. For those who are familiar with their bikini bottoms, its height is perfectly between their Bermuda extra high-waisted and their Paloma high-waisted, revealing a little more at the level of the buttocks and legs. It's just a dream.
The top band has no elastic so as not to create pressure on your body and it will fall directly on your hips in order to let them loose. For those who want good freedom of movement, the Tofino high leg high-waisted are for you! This bottom is perfectly matchable with the Mango Bralette Bikini Top.
If you can’t choose between two different sizes, just go for the smaller size! Swimwear fabrics and elastics expand slightly in the water and also over time. So it is better to take it a little tighter than too loose.
Mimi & August swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
- Coverage : Cheeky
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
- We love that these swimwear bottom fit perfectly to all body types. You need a Tofino in your life, I promise.
- A high rise bikini bottom with an absolute comfort, let's just say that you will want to wear it all the time at the beach!
- Offers good coverage. The bottom rests on the hip bone and rises approximately up to the belly button.
Model Size Reference:
- Cristal is wearing a M top and bottom. She wears a 36B bra - pants 10-12/30-31. Chest: 38" / Hips: 42.12"
- Amélie is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 40E bra - pants 14/36. Chest: 45.66" / Hips: 46.45"
- XS: Pant Size: 0-2 Hips: 30-33"
- S: Pant Size: 4-6 Hips: 36 - 38"
- M: Pant Size: 8-10 Hips: 39 - 41"
- L: Pant Size: 12-14 Hips: 42 - 44"
- XL: Pant Size: 16-18 Hips: 45 - 48"
- 1X: Pant Size: 20-22 Hips: 52-54"
- 2XL: Pant Size: 22-24 Hips: 55 - 58"
- 3XL: Pant Size: 24-26 Hips: 59 - 62"
- 4XL: Pant Size: 26-28 Hips: 63 - 66"
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.